Sunday 21 November 2010

GET YOUR NAME ON THAT PETITION AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS TOO

Time to remind you . . have you added your name to the Stop HS2 on line petition yet?  Have you told everyone you know to do the same? Have you asked them to tell everyone they know to do the same . . .if 50 people told 40 people to tell 30 people to tell 20 people to tell 10 people . . .then 12 million more people would be aware of HS2 high speed horror .. . and if only 10% added their names to the petition then that would be 1.2 million on the petiton and no governement could ignore that.  I have done my 50 (more actually) so all we all need is for you to do yours!  It isn't hard, it doesn't take that long and, I don't know about you, I would rather spend some time and effort than to hear that train anywhere near me and to pay for it even if I didn't.  Start NOW
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/stop-hs2/sign.html

No comments: